Crock Pot PizzaDirection:
- prepared pizza dough
- pizza sauce
- shredded cheese
- toppings of your choice
1) Oil base of crock pot and line with a sling made from parchment paper.
2) Shape pizza dough into bottom of slow cooker.
3) Top with sauce, cheese and other desired toppings.
4) Cover and cook on high for 1.5 hours.
5) Lift pizza from crock pot, cut and serve.
As you can see from the video below, the parchment paper sling will probably helps a lot, though it wasn't done that way this time.
The recipe and how-to-make instructions are from the video below. Real simple to follow including keeping moisture from ruining your crockpot pizza. Complete recipe is also on averagebetty.com