This is a great recipe for football games, poker nights and other get-togethers. My bro likes it when he has his friends over. I get invited just so I can bring food.
You'll need the following:
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 4 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 2 packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup hot sauce, any brand
- 1/2 cup blue cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 4+ slices of bacon, cooked and crispy
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese, with extra for topping
- 1/2 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp ground red pepper
Mix and mash it up until thoroughly combined. Pour in a baking dish.
Sprinkle shredded pepper jack cheese on top. And bake at 400 deg F for 20 minutes. See this video for complete instruction.